255 Grams Cream
150 Grams Yolks
600 Grams 66% Valrhona chocolate
2 Each Gelatin sheet
1000 Grams Cream, whipped
Peppermint extract to taste (depending on brand)
1. Melt chocolates over double boiler.
2. Whip cream and extract to soft peaks, reserve in walk-in.
3. Scald cream and dissolve bloomed gelatin.
4. Temper hot cream mixture into yolks.
5. Chinois anglaise into chocolate and whisk to emulsify, process in Robocoupe.
6. Cool anglaise to 110f before folding in a 25% of the whipped cream to loosen the texture then follow with the remaining cream in three stages.
7. Fill into desired molds, vessels for serving.