A spoonful of passion
440 Grams Valrhona Passionfruit chocolate
1266 Grams Cream
220 Grams Passionfruit puree or juice
4 Grams Agar agar
5 Each Gelatin sheets
1/2 Each Vanilla bean
2 Grams Citric acid
1. Bring vanilla beans and cream to a boil.
2. Bring puree or juice to a boil and shear in agar agar, whisk for 40 seconds while boiling.
3. Pour puree/agar directly into cream and add bloomed gelatin.
4. Bring cream/agar mixture to another simmer.
5. Strain cream over chocolate and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes to self melt.
6. Immersion blend together with citric acid for 1-2 minutes to create a perfect emulsion.
7. Transfer to a shallow container and plastic wrap directly touching the cremeux, allow the cremeux to sit overnight to fully crystalize.
562 Grams Sugar
525 Grams Corn syrup
800 Grams Cream
150 Grams Butter, room temp
10g Yuzu aroma (Sosa brand)
1. Bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil.
2. Bring heavy cream to a scald.
3. Once the sugar syrup has become an amber color, remove from the heat and slowly pour in the warm cream.
4. Once you pour the cream in the mixture will boil up, be careful to pour slowly.
5. Add your butter, yuzu aroma and immersion blend for 1 minute, making sure the caramel is 100% emulsified.
6. Strain and reserve at room temperate for use.
200 Grams coconut flakes
100 Grams Candied violet
100 Grams Candied rose
200 Grams Freeze dried passionfruit
100 Grams Freeze dried mango
Snapdragon edible flowers