255 Grams Cream
2 Grams Salt
150 Grams Yolks
400 Grams White chocolate
200 Grams Pistachiosa
150 Grams Pistachio paste
5 1/2 Each Gelatin sheets
800 Grams Cream
1. Melt white chocolate, pistachio paste/oso in double boiler.
2. Whip cream to medium peaks, reserve until needed.
3. Bring first cream/salt to scald, dissolve bloomed gelatin.
4. Temper into yolks and whisk to combine.
5. Strain anglaise into chocolate to create ganache, process in food processor.
6. Add 25% of whip cream to ganache to temper.
7. Add remaining 75% of cream and fold.
8. Portion into desired mold or allow to sit overnight to use in pastry bag.